A Specialist in Bulk Liquid Transporting
Richard Bollenbach, President and owner, has been in the bulk liquid transportation industry since 1977. The company mission is to satisfy the shipper and the consignees with the most professional services. On-time pickups and deliveries are essential to the operation of Bo-Bachs’ Transport as a common and contract carrier.
Services We Offer
- Specialization in temperature controlled loads
- Rail site loading and unloading
- Air compressor or product pump available for loading and unloading
- General commodities and Hazmat
- Kosher authorized
- Three 7000 gallon stainless steel code tankers with in-transit heat: (2) rear unloaders with discharge line to front and (1) double conical
- 6900 gallon three compartment stainless steel code tanker with in-transit heat
- Power unit is equipped for loading and unloading liquid materials
- Stainless steel fittings and filters
“We are proud to be celebrating over 35 years in business!”
Owner & Operator
Richard A. Bollenbach has fulfilled his lifelong dream of seeing the United States and Canada as a trucker in the Bulk Liquid Transport Industry. After more than 33 years, he is continuing his mission and providing specialized services for the tank truck industry. Richard has the unique ability, throughout his career, to monitor temperature-controlled loads. He provides classifications such as a CDL and tanker Hazmat endorsement that he has carried for more than 3 million miles and many hours of dedicated service to the industry. His communication skills with customers are one of his top priorities, which have brought him to his great success today.